Re: Game Project

Of the list I posted some time last year, I've cleared out a lot of titles. Not by playing them, but by getting rid of the systems they were for. Truth be told, I really got tired of having to swap media back and forth for games. I'm really loving digital distribution of games and opt for versions of games over hard copies now. Of the games I had started, I got bored of a bunch of them and traded them in to GameStop. For posterity's sake, I'll update my original list below. If it's been removed then I don't intend to play it right now. Some of the games I have completed but I don't intend to write anything about them (as of right now) due to finishing them so long ago. Significantly shortening my list. I've also recently stopped playing WoW and got into Guild Wars 2. Excellent game, really. I'll be adding PS3 to this list since I have one now. I got rid of my PSP and Xbox 360 due to simply not using them.




PC:

Dragon Age: Origins (completed)
Fallout 3 (completed)
Borderlands
Fallout: New Vegas (restarted)
LIMBO
Mirror's Edge
Ys: Origin
Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
Diablo III (completed on Normal, no reason to go on to harder difficulties)
Batman: Arkham City (completed, not sure if I want to 100%)
Analogue: A Hate Story
Bastion
Aquaria
Dead Space
Katawa Shoujo (completed all good endings and a couple bad, might write a review due to its impact on me)
Transformers: War for Cybertron (completed)

Wii/Gamecube:

Paper Mario (Still playing)
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (completed again)
The Last Story
Xenoblade
Metroid Prime Trilogy
Metroid: Other M
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
Tales of Symphonia (restarted)
Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door


DS/3DS:

Dragon Quest IV
Dragon Quest V
Dragon Quest VI
The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks
Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney
Miles Edgeworth Investigations
Golden Sun: Dark Dawn
Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney: Trials and Tribulations (completed)
Pokémon HeartGold (completed)
Pokémon White
The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass (restarted because fuck the Temple of the Ocean King)
Dragon Quest IX: Sentinel of the Starry Sky (beat the main story and partially through end game quests)
Cave Story 3D
Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D (completed)
Tales of the Abyss 3D
Kid Icarus: Uprising

PS3:

Transformers: Fall of Cybertron (completed)
Shadow of the Colossus (beaten the first couple Colossi)
Ico
Parasite Eve
Metal Gear Solid
Final Fantasy VI
Final Fantasy VII

Android:

Final Fantasy III

Popular posts from this blog

How I got into the world of IT and where I'm going

How to Use Windows Batch Files and PsExec to Push Files and Actions to Remote Machines

Let's talk about OUYA