I got published!

As expected, my Darfur article got published. Not to say that I knew or had high expectations of it getting published, but I'd been told by Gary Thompson and Nolan Dalla that it was "very well done" and "stunningly good" respectively and knew Nolan was going to send it out to his media contacts.

But where it got published first was totally unexpected! So far it's gotten published in two places. I can't express in words how excited I am about this.

My Darfur Article on MSNBC!
and
My Darfur Article on The Hendon Mob
and
My Darfur Article on PokerAllStar

Can you believe it? MSNBC is where I got published for the first time that wasn't Concord's newspaper!

Coming up soon: The Chronicles of Tim Huber as observed by Justin Grathwohl the WSOP PR Interns. It'll be a story about love, fame, fortune, and stupidity. I'm sure anyone who's met me recently has also probably met Tim as well and know what he's like. It will be a good, funny story and at his expense. Nothing will be made up and it will all be unbelievable fact! Don't miss out on The Chronicles of Tim Huber as observed by Justin Grathwohl the WSOP PR Interns!

In other news, I finally got myself a swank new Black MacBook from Apple. Features 1GB of DDR2 667MHz memory, DVD Super Drive, 2.16GHz Intel Core 2 Cuo, 160GB hard drive and all the other standard goodies. It's so pretty. I think this is the most satisfying computer purchase I've ever made. It only cost me $900! Thank you craigslist! What this also means is that I'm selling my Windows-based PC. Here's the specifics if anyone is interested:

Acer Aspire 5100 $600

GENUINE Windows Vista Home Premium
Microsoft Office 2007 Blue Edition (downloaded from MSDN)
1.6GHz AMD Turion64 X2 (dual core) mobile processor
8x DVD burner (DVD-R/W, DVD+R/W, dual layer)
100GB Hard drive (partitioned into two drives)
1GB of DDR2 667MHz RAM (maximum of 4GB DDR2 667MHz RAM)
ATI Radeon Xpress 1100 (128MB shared graphics memory)
15.4" screen; super bright and clear
Built-in WiFi 802.11b/g
Built-in webcam and microphone (webcam is super clear and looks good)
5-in-1 memory card reader (SD, MMC, Sony MemoryStick, SDHC, and xD)
Power adapter included (duh)
90-day trial of Windows Live OneCare installed for anti-virus/spyware protection and firewall
Windows Vista Home Premium, Acer Drivers and Software, and Microsoft Office 2007 disks come with the laptop.

If you're interested, leave a comment or you can e-mail me.

Until next time! Same bat channel, same bat time!

Comments

  1. It's so cool what you're doing right now - MSNBC, WSOP, you must be having a lot of fun. Good luck with everything ... we'll convene later about the website.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How I got into the world of IT and where I'm going

Let's talk about OUYA

How to Use Windows Batch Files and PsExec to Push Files and Actions to Remote Machines